- Solid Sitka Spruce top, nato back and side;
- Nato neck, rosewood fretboard;
- 20 frets, 25.75’’ scale length;
- Die-cast tuning pegs;
- Tortoise pick-guard
Yamaha FG700S is a highly recommended beginner acoustic guitar. The Yamaha acoustic guitars have good reputation and very good quality control. The high sound and craftsmanship are great for the affordable price. This full size body guitar had enough resonant. The amazing sound is rich and ringing. Overall, this guitar is a very smart choice for beginning learners.
The action is very good for beginners, easy to bend. The finish is nice. A very good looking guitar and very durable. You can depend on it to stay in tune.
- Good sound;
- High quality craftsmanship;
- Action is not too high;
- Keep in tune better than other model in the same price range.
- Don’t count on it to make sound like expensive premium acoustic guitars;
- The full size dreadnought guitar is perfect for adult beginners, but not suited for younger learners.